JBL latest Club subwoofers offer incredible installation flexibility. Their low-profile design allows them to fit perfectly into even the most shallow of enclosures — great for today’s compact cars. Polypropylene woofer cones deliver exceptional bass response at frequencies as low as 27Hz. But what makes these subs really stand out is their Harman-proprietary SSITM (Selectable Smart Impedance), which allows the subwoofer to present the amplifier with either a 2 or 4 ohm load at the flip of a switch.
- Type: 12" Shallow mount subwoofer
- Peak power handling: 1000W
- Power handling, continuous average: 250W
- Nominal impedance: 2 ohm or 4 ohm, switch selectable
- Sensitivity (2.83V/m): 92dB
- Mounting depth: 3-5/16 (83mm)
- Frequency Response: 27 – 175 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036331609
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.