Audio streaming [A2DP] is an audio protocol of Bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a Smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or Smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
The AV Input allows you to connect to the video and/or audio output of an external device so you can enjoy your audio and video contet through your system.
Allows our Bluetooth equipped source units to make wireless hands-free calls when paired with a Bluetooth equipped Smartphone. Communicate via the built in microphone on most of our units [or external microphone if provided] and listen thru your car’s speakers.
Built-In DVD Player
The built-in DVD player lets you play DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, VCD, JPEG and WMA formatted discs through this system.
An easy to use GUI with the maps of all 50 states and Puerto Rico plus Point of Interest all preloaded. Features text to speech technology to give you not only visual but also voice turn by turn guidance.
- 80 Watts x 4 Max Power, RDS Tuner, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- Plays Bluetooth/DVD/CD/USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FM/AMDigital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smartphones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, AV, Rear Camera, Steering Wheel Control Input
- Video, Front, Rear & Sub Pre Amp Outputs
- Wireless Remote, USB Charging, Camera included
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- UPC: 791489109338
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.