- 8" Dual Voice Coil Sub and Enclosure with Built-in Amplifier
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 160 watts
- RMS: 80 watts
- Rigid Polypropylene Cone
- Durable rubber surround
- ATCS (Advanced Temperature Control System)
- Stamped steel frame with chromed backplate
- 2" Voice coil with vented Kapton former
- Nickel plated steel frame
- Heavy duty 30 oz magnet
- RMS Power Rating:
- 2 ohms: 80 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 160 watts x 1 chan.
- LED Illuminates blue during normal operation
- Low level RCA input signal is recommended for best performance
- High level inputs available for units without RCA outputs
- Phase control to compensate for delay the SBP8a output and the rest of the system
- Input level control to obtain the best possible match between the head unit and amplifier
- Performance matches class B design
- Barrier strip power terminals
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Crossover Frequency Control: 70 Hz- 200 Hz
- Crossover slope: 6 dB/ octave
- Input Sensitivity (RCA): 50 mV- 3 V
- 7.5A ATO Fuse
- Wedged design to fit against most back seats
- 4th Order bandpass design
- Acoustically tuned and matched
- Durable carpeted enclosure with reinforced construction
- Enlarged acrylic viewing window
- Glass mirrored chamber
- Dimensions: 15-7/20"D x 15-7/20"W x 9-2/9"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 827204210932
- Weight: 22
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.