Infinity integrated subwoofer system with 10" driver and 10" passive radiator delivers big bass with 200W RMS amp and high-tech compact enclosure. Subwoofer upgrade is now possible in applications where custom boxes would not normally fit. Quick-disconnects and quick-release connections enable easy hook-up. Given size, shape, and sound, the BassLink DC can maximize bass response for virtually any vehicle.
- Built-in class D 200-watt amplifier
- RMS: 200 watts
- Water-resistant: Marine, ATV UTV and off-road ready bass pacakage
- Quick-disconnect wiring harness + mounting bracket for easy installation
- Frequency Response: 20 - 120 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 120 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Speaker and line-level inputs
- Phase switch
- Variable Bass Boost: -6 to +3 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- 25-amp fuse
- Auto turn-on with speaker-level inputs
- Dimensions: 11-1/4"W x 14-3/8"D x 14-1/2"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667371210
- Weight: 22.99
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.