eXcelon products incorporate the latest technologies and deliver the highest sonic performance. From advanced audio tuning capabilities, crossover and equalizer systems, high voltage preouts and two-year warranty, eXcelon represents the very best product available.
Reference-Fit amplifiers are KENWOOD’s best sounding amps and have one of the smallest footprints in their class, making them the perfect solution for vehicle installation where space is at a premium. This compact size was made possible by the development of a high-density mount circuit board in conjunction with an enhanced air cooling and heat control systems. KENWOOD’s created a compact amplifier that enables installation in tight locations previously restricted to lower performance amps. This is ideal for users who do not wish to sacrifice space or prefer a stealth installation.
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Reduced footprint MOSFET power supply
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz or 2,500-10,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Bridged, 200 ohms: 2 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Soft start turn-on
- Aluminum alloy heat-sink
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz or 2,500-10,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Dimensions: 8-11/16"W x 6-5/8"L x 1-3/8"H
- UPC: 019048203137
- Weight: 3.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.