Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth®
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, FLAC, and WAV music files
- Siri Eyes Free® compatible
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- glare-resistant 1.5-line display and variable-color illumination
- dual phone connection
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- USB and AUX input cover
- Audio Features:
- 13-band equalizer
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- Other Features and Specs:
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
KFC1633MRW marine speakers
- 2-way 6-1/2" marine speakers with white grilles
- polypropylene cones with rubber surrounds
- 1" balanced dome tweeters
- power range: 2-32 watts RMS (100 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- UPC: 019048217974
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.