X Series Amplifiers provide a powerful solution in a compact design ideal for upgrading your car audio system. The reliability of the thermal management system instantaneously controls amplitude and ensures uninterrupted sound reproduction when high output drives up temperatures. Experience the luxury of choice afforded by Kenwood's compact engineering.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- Class-D 2-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged @ 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 600 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing turn on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Low level: 4V-12V
- High level: 0.2V-5V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 80dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40Hz
- Dimensions: 6 11/16"W x 7 3/8"L x 2 3/16"H
- UPC: 019048215024
- Weight: 2.87
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.