Crafted to the specification of Rockford Fosgate proprietary sound technology, the PM282H-B features a 1" High Efficiency Horn Tweeter that is mounted inline with a mineral filled, polypropylene cone midrange with integrated UV inhibitors. It has 300 watts of power with a 2 ohm impedance perfect for the audiophile in you. Enjoy superb sound wherever you go.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
The PM282H 8" Element Ready speaker features a 1" High Efficiency Horn Tweeter and polypropylene cone midrange with integrated UV inhibitors attached to a Centrex® injection molded frame. The speaker features fully insulated flex lead wires, corrosion resistant gold plated speaker terminals with integrated expansion connections for our PM2T-S tweeter kit and a fully sealed 12dB/ Octave crossover. The speaker also features an 18 gauge stainless steel and Centrex® grill assembly using stainless steel hardware.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Coax
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 4-Ohm
- Frequency Response (Hz): 63Hz - 22kHz
- Midrange Size
- (Nominal Diameter): 8"
- Midrange Mounting Depth: 3.42 in. (86.9 mm)
- Tweeter Size
- (Nominal Diameter): 1" (25 mm)
- Power Handling (RMS): 150 Watts RMS / 300 Watts Max
- Crossover: High-Pass (HP): 12dB
- (dB @ 1W/1M): 93
- Grille/Trim Ring Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Integrated 1” (25mm) High Efficiency Horn Tweeter
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Integrated 6/12 dB per octave sealed crossover
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Integrated Aluminum Heat Sinking Shorting Ring (IDHS)
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- True Marine Grade Compliance
- Available in black or white
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687345624
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.