This DVD multimedia receiver features a 6.2" digital LED backlit high-definition LCD TFT display. It also features 2-Way DualMirror™ technology built-in Bluetooth with ID3 tag,16 million custom colors, RDS AM / FM Tuner, 6 - Band Graphic EQ, USB with 1A charge and 3.5mm inputs .
- Chassis Size: 2.0 DIN
- Screen Type: Digital LED Backlit TFT Display
- Monitor Size: 6.2"
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Wireless Remote Control: Yes
- Peak Power Output: 200 Watts (50W x 4)
- RMS Power Output: 16 Watts x 4
- CEA 2006 Compliant: Yes
- RCA Preamp Outputs: 3 Pairs (Front, Rear, Sub)
- Sub Preamp RCA Output: Yes - with variable gain control
- Preamp Voltage: 4 volts RMS
- Color Customization: 16 million color combinations
- Display Customization: 3 Wallpapers
- ID3 Tag Yes (Artist , song title and album name): Phonebook Support (PBAP) Yes
- Hands-Free Calling: Yes
- Streaming Stereo Audio (A2DP): Yes
- Remote Device Control (AVRCP): Yes
- Internal Mic: Yes
- Screen Mirroring Input: Yes - Rear
- USB Input: Rear (2.1A - charge only. No playbacK)
- Works with Apple and Android Devices: Yes (Android samrtphones 2-Way, Apple smartphones1-Way )
- Mirrors the Screen of the Connected Device: Yes - (DMH25 Wi-Fi Dongle, sold separately)
- 2-Way Comminication
- Android devices only. (Control capability depends on your Android smartphone)
- iPhone does not support 2-way communication.
- AUX Inputs: 1 Pair of Rear RCA A/V Inputs / Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input
- Video Outputs: 2 RCA Outputs
- USB Inputs: Yes - Front (playback and charge) and Rear (charge only)
- Rear View Camera Input: Yes
- Steering Wheel Control Compatible: Yes - Built-in and Programmable
- UPC: 827204112656
- Weight: 4.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.