JL Audio 12W0v3-4
- (2) 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.64 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- 2-Channel Powerzone Series Class AB Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 325 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 650 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1300 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 5V
- Frequency Response: 10 - 45,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >90 dB
- Selectable crossover modes: FULL / LPF / HPF
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- SEPP (Single Ended Push Pull) A/B Class Amplifier Designs
- Rugged Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- 2 channel or mono operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 9.29"L x 10.63"W x 2.17"H
- UPC: 713783826872
- Weight: 29
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.