You want it; you’ve got it from the N’Fera RU5 – traction, great handling and strength for all seasons. The tread design incorporates waves, grooves and a micro-grooves to deter hydroplaning as well as improve grip - whether it’s raining or snowing. A second outside rib spanning asymmetrically to the inside creates stiffness for greater stability and cornering ability. For high performance SUV, this is your tire.
- Three main grooves and a semi groove maximize wet driving performance and enhance handling
- Dry Grip technology boosts handling and braking performance
- Optimum surface split siping design improves wet/dry traction performance
- An equally balanced design and enhanced block rigidity disperse stress evenly during high speed cornering; boosting cornering and steering stability
- Weight: 35
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.