Designed to take advantage of the increased power and handling ability of these vehicles. The AZ850 asymmetric tread design features different inside and outside tire contours to achieve optimum balance across the tread face. This design evenly distributes the pressure of the contact surface to enhance comfort and handling.
The unique compound and tread design of the AZ850 were specifically engineered for the contemporary performance utility vehicle. The result is a rubber compound that helps reduce rolling resistance, which, in turn, allows the tire to run cooler at high speed. High-tensile steel belts and jointless nylon bands increase stability at high speeds and provide secure braking, handling and durability.
- The large outer tread block is designed with a rigid and strengthened block to maintain integrity under hard cornering.
- The finely sliced inner tread block is designed to reduce noise and allow dispersion of water.
- Four main grooves designed to increase the wet grip.
- Center rib improves straight-line driving; Also enhancing directional stability.
- Oblique lateral grooves increase water dispersion capacity in order to avoid hydroplaning.
- Weight: 35
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.