The Discoverer A/Tw provides the on- and off-road, year-round performance required from an all-terrain tire. Plus, advanced compound technology and design innovations deliver uncompromised performance necessary to achieve the severe snow rating.
- Micro-gauge corrugated siping optimizes all-terrain performance with an emphasis on winter traction.
- SnowgrooveTM 2.0 provides better mechanical locking of snow into the grooves which generate higher snow-on-snow traction forces.
- Twin tie-bars provide stability for confident handling and reduces irregular wear for longer tread life and a quieter ride.
- Asymmetric dual-draft groove angles reduce the tire's tendency to retain stones and rocks, extending the life of the tire.
- Chevron self-cleaning grooves provide enhanced all-terrain performance while the more aggressive offsets improve snow and loose surface traction.
- Weight: 38
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.