The Open Country C/T boasts all-terrain commercial grade durability, plus a Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake qualifies it for severe snow conditions. Developed for balanced on- and off-road work, this 4x4 tire offers unique tread design and tough construction deliver long tread life and traction in gravel, mud, and snow. Contrary to its aggressive appearance, the Open Country C/T also provides a quiet, comfortable highway ride.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
HIGH TURN-UP, 3-PLY POLYESTER CONSTRUCTION
- Contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance, and handling.
BALANCED TREAD COMPOUND
- Helps resist cutting, chipping, and stone drilling while remaining flexible in lower temperatures.
- Extends tire life and provides dependable year round service.
DUAL-ANGLE SHOULDER BLOCKS
- Enhances traction in snow, mud, and rutted road conditions.
OPEN SHOULDER DESIGN
- Helps provide traction in mild mud, slush and snow.
PINNED FOR STUDS
- Able to accept TSMI #15 studs to aid in ice traction.
- Weight: 72
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.