The Cooper Zeon LTZ was developed as a hybrid between a sport truck tire and an all-terrain tire. The aggressiveness of the Cooper Zeon LTZ can tame any road surface while providing excellent ride and handling capabilities.
- All-terrain design to provide dependable all-terrain performance.
- Alternately scalloped shoulder lugs for improved traction on soft surfaces like mud and sand.
- Long "Two Z" element siping help provide for long, dependable traction in all-weather conditions while balancing tread element stiffness for tread wear and handling.
- Lug tie-in zones incorporate raised, serrated "lug-locks" between the tread block elements to reinforce the tread pattern for enhanced steering and traction.
- Tapered tread feature deep tread in the center and slightly shallower tread in the shoulders to improve wear and wet handling while reducing weight.
- Weight: 42
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.