The Wet Sounds Stealth series are powered subwoofer enclosures providing the ultimate all-in-one solution for bass in your ride! The tough and durable molded Polyethylene housings are designed to handle any harsh environment while providing superior low end output. The built in Class D amp is sealed against moisture and dirt for extra protection and power. All AS Stealth series subwoofers have been designed with the correct connections to be “plug & play” making the installation incredibly easy on Wet Sounds Stealth Ultra HD sound bars, but will work perfectly with another brand or an older Wet Sounds Sound Bar as well. The physics of sound tell us that any subwoofer increases its output when allowed to “load” into a wall, corner, or some other structure. Since every vehicle & application is different, we suggest you experiment & move the subwoofer around to find the optimal position.
- Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Housing – tough enough to withstand harsh environments
- High Efficiency Class D Amp – sealed against moisture and dirt
- Easy Plug & Play connection with STEALTH Ultra HD Sound Bars, or any other system
- High Excursion subwoofer driver – computer matched to the enclosure
- Remote level control included
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included. Adjustable mounting feet on the AS-6/8.
- Durable aluminum grill to match the STEALTH Sound Bars
- Auto or manual turn-on function
- Thermal & over/under voltage protection
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5 – 16 VDC
- Variable Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz – 200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-12dB @ 45 Hz
- Fuse Size: 1 x 30A
- Dimensions: 9.5”w x 10”h x 10.75”d
- Weight: 20.5 Lbs
- Note: All specifications are for each Stealth AS-8
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 20.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.