Whether you use your truck for hard work or playing hard, you appreciate its space, comfort and versatility. It does need some help in the low-frequency department, however... and our Stealthbox® solutions for the Extended Cab Silverado makes sure you don't give up any of those other things in your pursuit of world-class subwoofer performance.
This rock-solid, 100% fiberglass Stealthbox® features twin 10-inch drivers in a sealed enclosure designed to install easily below the rear driver-side seat, preserving your cab space and functionality. Its design also keeps it out of sight of prying eyes and blends seamlessly with your truck's interior design.
The Hard Data: Contains two 10W1v3-4 subwoofers in a sealed enclosure. 600 watt power handling. Wired 2 ohm mono. Installs under driver side rear seat. Steel mesh grilles are included to protect the subwoofer drivers.
- Vehicle Make: Chevrolet
- Vehicle Make: GMC
- RMS: 600 watts total / 300 watts each
- Recommended power range: 150 - 600 watts RMS
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- DMA-optimized motor design
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Engineered Lead-Wire System
- Xmax: 11.0 mm
- Sensitivity: 84.2 dB
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio XD600/1v2
- For 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra Extended Cab Trucks with Ebony interior
- Up-firing design
- Sealed fiberglass enclosure
- Steel mesh grille included
- Stealthbox® Installs easily below the rear driver-side seat
- Binding post terminals for secure and sturdy connection and installation
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.