Alpine Restyle not only takes your dash beyond factory, but now your entire listening experience can go beyond factory with the new SPT-31GM Direct Fit Restyle Speaker System. The SPT-31GM upgrades your truck's speaker system from a 2-way to a 3-way system. It consists of8-inch woofers (for the front doors), 6.5-inch coaxial speakers (for the rear doors) and 3-inch midrange speakers with 1-inch silk dome tweeters (installed in the dash). Unique tweeter housings embossed with the Alpine logo protect the midrange speakers and tweeters on the dash and are optimized for the best sound imaging and clarity.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Complete Direct Fit Audio System Upgrade
- Compatible with 2014-Up Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks
- CEA 2031 Speaker Rating: 240 Watts Peak, 80 Watts RMS System
- Utilizes all factory speaker locations
- Optimizes space within truck cab
- All installation hardware such as speaker adapters and hardware included
System consists of:
- 3-Way component speaker set for the front doors/ dash
- Coaxial speakers for the rear doors
- Embossed Alpine logo tweeter housing
- Provide optimized sound imaging and clarity
- SPT-31 GM Speaker system
- (2) 8" drivers for the front doors
- (2) 6.5" coaxial rear door speakers
- (2) 3" midrange speakers
- (2) 1" silk dome tweeters + tweeter housing
- 2014 - Up Silverado (Crew Cab only)
- 2014 - Up Sierra (Crew Cab only)
- UPC: 793276210883
- Weight: 26
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.