The IQ500.2 Two Channel Amplifier brings stunning clarity to your vehicle in an attractive black aluminum chassis. A blue LED light tells you the amp is on, and ready to rock!
While the amplifier easily connects to nearly any radio in the market, its connectivity doesn’t stop there. With the optional IQI™ Bluetooth interface, your phone can replace the radio as the audio source. In addition to allowing phone voice commands as well as receiving/placing calls, it also allows wireless operation of the free TWEEQ app on your iOS and Android devices.
The IQ500.2 delivers 125 watts x 2 at 4Ω and 250 watts x 2 at 2Ω.
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized retailed of Kicker products. We source our inventory from accredited dealers to make sure your orders are authentic and warratied. We always strive total customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- RMS Power [Watts]
- @ 14.4V, 4Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 125 x 2
- @ 14.4V, 2Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 250 x 2
- @ 14.4V, 4Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 500 x 1
- Length [in, cm]: 9-7/16, 24
- Height [in, cm]: 2-1/16, 5.2
- Width [in, cm]: 7-9/16, 19.1
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 20 - 20k
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB]: >95, A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity
- Low Level: 125mV-5V
- High Level: 250mV-10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: OFF/HP/LP; Variable 40Hz–180Hz @ 24dB/Octave
- KickEQ™ Bass Boost (end panel adjustable): Variable 0–12dB @ 40Hz
- "KickEQ+™ Parametric Bass Boost (Remote Control Adjustable)"
- Boost : Variable 0-18db @ 40Hz
- Adjustable Center Frequency : 24Hz-80Hz
- Bandwidth : .5-10
- Subsonic Filter: 25Hz, 24dB/octave
- Remote Bass: yes
- UPC: 713034073673
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.