For some audiophiles, touchscreen is not their thing, so Kenwood released the DPX791BH. It plays your music CD's and has the same features as its counterpart touchscreen receivers. Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music, via Spotify or Pandora, using your smartphones and handsfree calling; HD radio and it is also SiriusXM ready for satellite radio as well.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3, AAC, and WMA music files
- 13-digit LCD display and variable-color illumination
- fits double-sized dash openings
- aptX® audio coding technology for near-CD-quality sound with compatible Bluetooth devices
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0 enables control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- Pandora and iHeartRadio Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- 5-band parametric equalizer
- eight preset EQ settings with Drive EQ
- subwoofer level, low-pass filter, and phase control
- bass boost and loudness controls
- high-pass filter for speakers
- works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
- UPC: 0019048211729
- Weight: 4.2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.