- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- control your music with Kenwood's remote app
- aptX technology delivers near-CD-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- plays USB media loaded with MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- 1.5 line LCD display with white default setting
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- durable CD slot cover and covers for USB and AUX inputs
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- 13-band EQ
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- dual phone capable
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, Spotify, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.