The XD800/8v2 is the industry's first Class D amplifier to offer eight channels of full-range output capability and is capable of delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels @ 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD).
The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency. The XD800/8v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter, and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz.
The XD800/8v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, or all eight of the amplifier's channel levels from the driver's seat.
- XDv2 Series Class D 8-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 8 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 8 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 200 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 8 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 8 chan.
- Bridged 4 ohms: 180 watts x 4 chan.
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 12 - 22,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB
- Damping Factor @4 ohms: >150 / 50 Hz
- Selectable Filter Mode: Off / HP / LP
- Variable cutoff filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 9.00 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 14.73"L x 2.05"H
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Differential Balanced RCA Input
- Pass-through preamp RCA outputs
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- State-variable, 12dB/octave Butterworth Crossover
- Selectable input mode: 2 Ch. / 4 Ch. / 8 Ch.
- 8-channel car amplifier
- 75 watts RMS x 8 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 8 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 4 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote for level control (ch 5-8, ch 7-8, or all channels)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- 2-channel, 4-channel, and 8-channel input modes
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and an 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982597
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 98259
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 90 Days Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.