- Twaron® Aramid Fiber + Cellulose Fiber Dual Layer Cone Construction
- Extended Voice Coil, Dual Spider Design for Increased Linearity and High Excursion
- Shallow Basket, Small Enclosure Design for Sound Optimization and Installation Flexibility
- Designed for Hi-Res Audio
- Designed For Hi-Res Audio
Even in the sub-bass region, Hi-Res Audio recordings contain significantly more data compared to a standard CD recording and require a subwoofer that is capable of extremely high dynamic range and low distortion that integrates smoothly with the the mid- and high-frequency speakers. The Z subwoofers are designed to take full advantage of Hi-Res Audio recordings, with wide dynamics, extended frequency response and extraordinarily accurate and detailed bass. Bluetooth
- Shallow Basket With Oversized Cone and Magnet
Subwoofers require an extremely strong basket that holds the cone, suspension and motor structure together in perfect alignment even during high excursions at low frequencies. Traditional subwoofers require large enclosures that can be challenging to install seamlessly. The Z subwoofer features a shallow basket for installation flexibility, a low Q design for high performance in small enclosures, an oversized cone (15% larger when compared to a conventional 10" subwoofer) and a motor structure with a powerful 67.7 oz. magnet, all of which combine to produce fast, detailed and extended bass with tremendous impact and clarity.
- Twaron Subwoofer Cone Construction
Twaron is a synthetic aramid fiber that is very strong, heat resistant and rigid when woven into a cloth material. Subwoofer cones created with Twaron are rigid and low mass with excellent damping characteristics. Strength and rigidity are important to maintain cone shape during challenging bass notes, while damping is critical to improving the responsiveness and signal accuracy. The low mass of an aramid fiber cone improves both sensitivity and the speed of the Z subwoofer, increasing output and power handling.
- System Type: Subwoofer
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 80dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 3.8 kHz
- Hi-Res Certfied: Yes
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 400 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 1300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 2 ohms
- Diameter: 10" oversized
- Cone Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber + Cellulose Fiber Dual Layer
- Drive Cone Material: Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 67.7 oz
- Mounting Depth: 3.2"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938374552
- Weight: 14
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.