6 1/2″ (165MM) TWO-WAY COMPONENT KIT
This car audio system is easy to install and brings high-performance sound to your vehicle. Focal’s famous inverted dome tweeter is an integral component of this coaxial kit to provide excellent linearity. The Mylar tweeter comes with two types of frame: one for surface mounting and one for ‘flush’ mounting. There’s also a third solution for optimal integration, which consists of removing the tweeters from their flush-mounting frames so that they can be installed in the vehicle’s factory locations.
The high power handling of these kits, combined with their high sensitivity, will provide you with a high-performance system using the factory head unit or an amplifier.
Rediscover the pleasure of driving while listening to your favourite music!
- Butyl surround : High resistance
- Polypropylene cone : Robustness and efficiency
- ABS and Mesh grille: Sleek design and easy-to-install
- Pre-wired crossover : Convenient and compact
- Adjustable tweeter housing : Better staging adjustment
- "Silk Aluminium" tweeter cone: Smoothness and precision
- Phase plug : Better sound dispersion
- Steel basket: Rigid and compact
- 1'' (25mm) voice coil: Kapton former
- Tweeter: Silk/Aluminum
- Cone: Polypropylene
- Surround type: Butyl
- Nom. impedance: 4Ω
- DC resistance: 3.3Ω
- Separated pre wired crossover: (12db/oct)
- Max power: 100W
- Nom power: 50W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz-21kHz
- Accessories: Supplied grilles
- Diameter: 6.5"
- Voice-Coil Diameter: 1"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 3544051750561
- Weight: 3
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.