Infinity Reference Marine Speakers are ready to take on your next outdoor adeventure. These fully marinized speakers not only deliver Infinty sound, but they also feature RGB lighting to bring the sound to life. Engineered to withstand sun, salt, sea spray and wash downs, they feature sealed motor structure, UV resistant one-piece cast-polymer baskets, a sealed magnet and rubber surrounds. The polypropyelene cone and balanced dome tweeter provide great bass, smooth highs and lots of output to ensure every note can be heard loud and clear.
Harman crafstmanship at its best. The Reference Series from Infinity will surely provide you excellent high and mid range sound as well as deep bass that you've always wanted.
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized retailer of authentic Infinity products. We source our inventory straight from the manufacturer. With this, you are guaranteed you are receiving original Infinity merchendise. We always strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction and after market service.
- Description : 10" (250mm) marine audio multi-element subwoofer(titanium)
- Feature 1 : Seven color multi-color RGB LED lighting, included
- Feature 2 : 750W Max
- Feature 3 : Designed to withstand harsh outdoor environments
- Power Handling : 250W RMS, 750W peak
- Sensitivity : (@ 2.83V) 89dB
- Frequency Response : 25Hz – 500Hz
- Impedance : 4 ohms
- Six Models to Suit All Applications and Environments
- IPx5 Rated
- Cosmetic Appeal
- Outdoor Performance
- Product Value
- RGB Lighting
- Marine Design
- Balanced Dome Tweeters
- Designed for the Elements
- Harman Standard Reliability Testing
- Individually Voiced
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667371951
- Weight: 12
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.