Our GTX Series subwoofers are rated at 250-1000 watts RMS / 500-2000 watts MAX power with a 1.5-2.5" voice coil configured for dual 2/4 ohm impedance. All GTX subs use tight Red stitching that’s sewn through a UV treated non-pressed paper cone onto a EROM foam surround. Then it’s bonded to a heavy gauge steel basket that’s bolted to double stacked high flux Y30 70-150oz Strontium ferrite magnets with a 10mm top plate. Then everything dances on a springy poly cotton spider with high powered woven tinsel leads that connect to spring loaded 5-way binding nickel plated speaker connectors. These woofers scream sound quality and truly represent Massive Audio's commitment to value and performance.
Onlinecarstereo is an accredited Massive Audio retailer. We source our inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting authentic Massive AUdio merchendise. We always strive to provide the best price online with 100% customer satisfaction and after market service.
- Heavy gauge Steel Basket with Industrial Texture Painting
- Dual Stacked High Flux Y30 120oz Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Dual Impedance / 2.5" 4 Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil
- Poly Cotton Spider with Woven Round Tinsel Leads
- UV Treated / Non-Pressed Paper Cone with EROM Foam Surround
- Round Shape PP Vacuum Dust Cap
- 10mm Top Plate
- Customized Rubber Gasket & Magnet Boot
- Size 8"
- Watts RMS: 400
- Peak Power: 800
- Cone UV Treated / Non-Pressed Paper
- Voice Coil: 2" Dual 4 Ohm
- Surround: EROM Foam
- Magnet: 90oz
- Terminals: 5 Way Binding Push Terminals
- Basket: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Tinsel Leads: Woven Round
- X-Max: 10mm (1-way) + 10mm Top Plate
- SPL: 88 dB @2.83V/1m
- FS: 42.1Hz
- Ported Box: 12"H x 11"D x 11"W / 7 sq. in. Port Area
- Sealed Box: 1.1 ft3
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.