The New X-Series subwoofers were developed from a sound philosophy we call Alpine ID – a focus on highly accurate components built for superior imaging. A triple stacked magnet surrounds an extended voice coil which allows a very long excursion resulting in huge air movement. A specialized CRC pole with integrated cooling fins and an aluminum shorting cap reduce the lag of coil’s alternating movement while also providing cooling within the motor. The cone structure is suspended by two spiders and our patented H.A.M.R. surround. The stability of the dual-spider along with the even unfolding of the multi-roll surround create incredibly linear cone travel, free of any unneeded movement that cause distortion.
The powerful and efficient motor coupled with its highly-controlled suspension give the X-Series subwoofer the ability to create loud and accurate bass in a very small, sealed box. Only requiring 1 cubic foot of air space (.55 for the 10”), the 12” X-Series subwoofer can reproduce frequencies down to 40 Hz before rolling off, leaving you with bass that digs deep and plenty of trunk space.
The new X-Series subwoofers are the X-W12D4 12-inch Dual 4 Ohm and the X-W10D4 10-inch Dual 4 Ohm.
|The new X-Series have been based on research and evaluation of sound systems of various aftermarket and high-end brands. As a results, this new line of Alpine subs now provdies reality of instruments and spatial imaging that were lacking on other manufacturers
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized online retailer of Alpine products. We source ouor inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original Alpine merchendise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- pulp/mica cone
- large HAMR rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame provides a rock-solid platform
- handles up to 900 watts RMS (450 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 2700 watts
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- Xmax: 28mm
- top-mount depth: 7-1/4"
- Alpine ID Sound Quality
- 900W RMS, making it a perfect match for the X-Series X-A90M 900W mono amplifier
- 24mm linear Xmax (1 way), 48 mm peak to peak
- Dual spiders for precision control over the large dynamic range
- Dual shorting rings for strong motor control ensuring low THD and tight bass
- Center pole radial heat sink which wicks heat away from the voice coil and transfers it outside the motor, for long term high output
- The biggest HAMR surround yet, for linear cone movement throughout its large range of excursion
- Light but rigid pulp/mica cone which allows for highly accurate bass with great natural tone
- Twist-lock Trim ring with full mesh grill included
- Pair of X-W12D4
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276040480
- Weight: 20
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.