POWERZONE Series Amplifiers
There are those who tolerate crappy music in elevators and then there are those of us who understand The Power of Music. Crunch has been powering the music coming from CD players, MP3 players and even factory car audio systems and giving it real life and power for decades.
POWERZONE mono subwoofer car amplifier highlighted with bright Crunch red heatsink elements feature SPEED-FET output devices and QTD Technology produces 4000 watts of power in a 1 ohm stable application. Bass remote is included.
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized online retailer of CRUNCH products. We source our inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original CRUNCH merchendise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 4000 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 4000 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) Technology Heat Sink
- Frequency Response: 10 - 250 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.10%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 60 - 1,200 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 30 - 250 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 10- 40Hz , 24 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1
- UPC: 806576227816
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.