Rockford Fosgate has always been known as "The PUNCH" and the P2 12" subwoofer certainly continues with the tradition. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel along with VAST technology to increase surface cone area up to 25%. The P2 subwoofers perform best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring. Optional grille insert available. Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability.
The Prime R1200-1D subwoofer amplifier offers high efficiency through the implementation of its Class D circuitry while delivering rich, full bass to any system. This car amplifier is optimized for subwoofers with the implementation of an infrasonic filter to keep those ultra-low (inaudible) bass notes from damaging your subwoofer system. Match with a 4-channel stereo amplifier for your mids/highs and you’ll have a Rockford Fosgate system that any Car Audio Fanatic will envy.
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Flex fit basket
- Stitched tinsel leads
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.25"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 26
- Qts: 0.52
- Vas (Liters): 81.5
- Sd (cm2):
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 8.5
- Woofer Displacement: 0.057 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25"
- Mounting Depth: 6.40"
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Infrasonic filter
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Top mounted controls
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors
- MOSFET power supply
- Short circuit protection
- Muted turn on
- UPC: 713783827763
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.