POWERZONE two channel amplifier highlighted with bright Crunch red heatsink elements feature high level inputs utilizing SPEED-FET output devices and QTD Technology produces 1100 watts of power in a stereo or bridged mono application.
Along with the new 8” woofer, the 10” and 12” S-Series subwoofers have been re-designed from the ground up. The mounting depth of the 10” and 12” subwoofers are almost 1” more shallow than previous models at just over 4.5” for the 10” models and just over 5” for the 12” models, allowing them to fit into a wide variety of installation applications.
The 10” and 12” S-Series subwoofers are engineered with an improved voice coil allowing the woofer to benefit from an increased power rating of 600 watts. Match them with the powerful VPower MRV-M500 mono amplifier for a great subwoofer system.
Each S-Series subwoofer uses a custom-stamped steel frame. These high-strength frames were designed to withstand the rigors of the improved S-Series motor. They have frame leg vents as well as a vented back plate to help cool the subwoofer voice coil and motor parts, plus a shallow design to help fit in smaller spaces.
Alpine S-W12D4 Features:
- 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- pulp/mica cone
- large HAMR rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame provides a rock-solid platform
- handles up to 900 watts RMS (450 watts per coil)
- peak power handling: 2700 watts
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- Xmax: 28mm
- top-mount depth: 7-1/4"
- grille not included
Crunch PZ-1020.2 Features:
- Class: A/B
- Variable Voltage: 6V - 0.2V
- Signal to Noise: >90dB
- Frequency Respone: 10Hz - 45KHz
- Crossover: VeraCross Switchable FULL / LPF / HPF
- Variable High Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 60Hz - 1.2kHz
- Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 30Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 9dB
- Power @ 1 Ohm: N/A
- Power @ 2 Ohms: 2 x 550 Watts
- Power @ 4 Ohms: 2 x 275Watts
- Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms: 1 x 1100 Watts
- Total Channels: 2
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Audio Outputs: Full Range RCA
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Spade Connector Recommended
- Fusing: 35Ax1
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- UPC: 713783633418
- Weight: 38
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.