JVC KS-DR3001 Features:
- Maximum Power Output: 800W
- RMS Power Output (4 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V]: 250W x 1 (20 - 200Hz)
- RMS Power Output (2 ohm) [ 1% THD 14.4V]: 400W x 1 (20 - 200Hz)
- Class: Class-D
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB): 20 - 200Hz
- Total Hamonic Distortion: < 0.08%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (reference: 1W into 4 ohms), CEA-2006 Compliant: > 60dB
- Load Impedance Allowance: 2 - 8 ohms
- LPF: 50 - 200H (18dB)
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz Fix
- RCA Input: L/R
- High Level Input (Speaker Level Input): Yes
- High Level Input Auto Power Control (Signal Sensing Turn On): Yes
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 15V
- Bass Boost Control at 45Hz: Variable (0-18dB)
- Protection Circuitry (Thermal / Short Circuit / Overload / DC Offset): Yes
- Anti-Pop Circuit: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 227 x 52 x 185
Alpine W12S4 Features:
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene and mica cone with poly-foam surround
- stamped steel frame
- power handling: 50-250 watts RMS
- peak power: 750 watts
- sensitivity: 87.9 dB
- frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- top-mount depth: 5-5/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.09 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.91 cu. ft.
- Sold as Each
- UPC: 713783633821
- Weight: 18
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.