The FD 1.350 is a mono block amplifier specifically designed for handling a subwoofer channel. It has a power of 210 and 350 Watts RMS under 4 and 2 Ohms respectively. In order to configure the system’s bass according to the car’s installation; it is equipped with an active crossover, bass correction and phase adjustment.
FD 1.350 Mono Amplifier
- D Class – Direct Fet ® Technology - Efficient heat dissipation and precision
- Stable under 2 Ohms
- Stackable aluminium chassis with high heat dissipation
- Low noise operational amplifiers New Japan Radio® NJM4580
- Low ESR capacitors - 105°C (220°F)
- Pseudo-balanced inputs
- Cable accessories included - easy to install
- Mono D Class amplifier with dual output: High-level inputs with auto-detection / RCA low-level inputs
- CEA power (4 Ohms): 1x210 Watts RMS
- Power max (2 Ohms): 1x350 Watts RMS
- Low-pass crossover: 40Hz-400Hz
- Progressive phase adjustment (0-180°)
- Bass boost (0/6dB/12dB)
- Protections: Short circuit / low impedance / reversal of polarity / DC / power drop / heat protection
- UPC: 3544053676050
- Weight: 10
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.