The 12W0v3 is a rugged performer with excellent efficiency, excursion capability and linearity. Its overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class. It features a beefy 2 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability. The 12W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a moderately sized 1.375 cu. ft. (38.9 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.64 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921664
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 92166
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Scott Holt From United States
|I replaced two 10's for the JL 12 and I can't believe the crisp sound. The price was to good to be true but it was and I'm satisfied.