The XTHUNDER1500.1 utilizes highly efficient class D amplifier topology to ensure excellent thermal management under the harshest conditions. Capable of delivering 1500W RMS power into a 1Ω load, the XTHUNDER1500.1 is ideally suited to power MTX SuperWoofers and large, multiple subwoofer deployments.
Using high end materials and a dedication to precision workmanship, the XTHUNDER Series deliver exceptional sound quality and performance.
- Class D Topology Ensures Excellent Thermal Efficiency
- Low Profile Design Allows for Installation Anywhere
- Variable Low Pass Filter Allows for Custom Tuning
- Cast Aluminum Top Cover Efficiently Dissipates Heat
- Fixed Bass Boost Ensures Your Subs Reproduce All the Bass You Want
- Includes EBC Allowing for Bass Adjustment from Driver's Seat
Built To Drive BIG Sub Systems
The unit features a dual sided circuit board wiith increased copper traces that maximize electrical transfer and minimize power lost before it gets to your speakers. The surface mount technology, is incredibly durable and vibration resistant, allowing them to be damage resistant even when deployed in big systems. The entire top cover functions as a heat sink with a lot of surface area to effectively dissipate heat so that it can play louder and longer. The top cover includes removable side covers that allow for easy access to connections and settings even after installation.
The feature set on the XTHUNDER1500.1 is loaded and enables full customization to ensure the best possible sound quality without distortion. Customization includes a low pass filter, subsonic filter, and bass boost that allow you to get exactly the sound you want from your subwoofers.
- Product Highlights:
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (900 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1500 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- can be strapped with a second XTHUNDER1500.1 to produce 3000 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- frequency response: 10-250 Hz
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (40-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- Other features:
- Wired External Bass Control included
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- Smart Engage turns on amp when signal arrives through the speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 4
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 14-1/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 8-15/16"D
- UPC: 715442241842
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.