- Subwoofer Series: Hippo XL (Massive Audio)
- Subwoofer Size: 8"
- Peak Power Handling: 1400 watts
- RMS Power Handling: 700 watts
- Voice Coil(s): Dual
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil): 4 ohms
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Sensitivity: 83.3 dB
- Xmax (millimeters): 14 mm
- Subwoofer Design: Round / Circle
- Main Cone Color: Black
- Woofer Composition: Non-Pressed Paper
- Woofer Surround: Foam
- Magnet Structure: Double Stacked
- Subwoofer Grille: No
- Re-Cone Kit Available: No
- 8" Dual 4 Ohm HIPPO XL Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 1400 watts
- RMS: 700 watts
- Recommended power range: 500 - 700 RMS
- CEA 2031 Certified
- Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Tall and Narrow Foam Surround
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket
- High Energy Double Stack 120oz Strontium Magnet Structure
- Dual Impedance High Temp Aluminum 2.5" Voice Coil Former
- Red Stitched Edge to the Cone’s Edge for Added Strength
- Over Sized Mirror Image Dual Poly / Nomex Spiders
- Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force
- Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils
- Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust Cap
- Custom Tooled Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
- Top-mount depth: 5.28”
- Cutout diameter: 7.32”
- Sensitivity: 83.3dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 49.96
- Xmax: 14mm peak to peak
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 623169611025
- Weight: 16
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bud pierce From Phila
|Trying to buy set of 8” hippo xl 84 I’m putting them in 8” ground shaker box ported n seal two chamber n amp I’m used is punch 1500.. in truck of 04 Gto How u think nice set up or no?????