SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance)
Most car audio system designs call for 2- or 4-ohm impedance. Kappa Series subwoofers put thechoice in your hands. A proprietary HARMAN technology, SSI lets you reconfigure your system bysimply flipping a switch.
Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
Kappa subwoofer cones incorporate glass-fibers for exceptional accuracy and detail. Inherently nonresonant,the glass-fiber cones eliminates distortion so your music—and nothing but your music—comes through loud and clear.
- 10" Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI™) Kappa Series Subwoofer - Choose between 2 or 4 ohm impedance at the flip of a switch
- Peak: 1800 watts
- RMS: 450 watts
- Recommended power range: 200 - 450W RMS
- Proprietary aero-cooling design keeps the voice coil cool
- Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
- Premium screw down terminals - Accommodates up to 8 gauge wire
- Aero-cooled voice coil - Two-sided, ducted airflow design / Increases power handling and improves reliability
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Top-mount depth: 6-3/16"
- Cutout diameter: 9-1/16"
- Frequency Response: 30 - 175 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667370886
- Weight: 16
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.