JBL Club amplifiers feature a slim chassis and a small footprint to fit in more vehicles, even if available space is limited.
High / Low level inputs & Variable crossovers and bass boost
Speaker-level and low-level inputs let Club amps integrate with just about any car stereo, aftermarket or factory. Furthermore, unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, the JBL Club amps feature variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuit to allow for fine-tuning.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 45 watts RMS x 4 + 320 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 65 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 130 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on subwoofer channel
- bass boost on subwoofer channel (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch on subwoofer channel (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- ADAS and HALOsonic inputs for advanced integration in select vehicles
- fuse rating: 30A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 15-5/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-7/16"D
- UPC: 050036328326
- Weight: 11
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.