Let your music flow with the Lanzar Aquatic Wakeboard Speaker. Unlock power-packed, marine grade weather-resistant construction in a bullet-styled speaker -- that’s mountable in any convenient location on your vehicle. Quick connect speaker plug terminals allow you to stream audio from external devices and will ensure compatibility with your stereo system. Additional system features include 4-way audio design with built-in digital amplifier, reinforced injection cone, superior dome tweeter, high-temperature voice coil, mid-range cone speaker, along with an extra wide speaker housing projection diameter -- all equipped to provide you with high-powered, full range stereo sound with impressive bass response! Surf the audio waves with Lanzar’s Aquatic Wakeboard Speaker.
- Includes (1) Wakeboard Tower Speaker
- Water Resistant & Weatherproof Housing
- 4-Way Audio System
- Full Range Stereo Sound Reproduction
- Gold-Plated Speaker Plug Terminals
- Ability to Stream Audio from External Devices
- Corrosion and Stain Resistant Coating
- Heavy Duty Engineered ABS Cabinet
- Reinforced Butyl Rubber Surround
- Excellent for Monitor or Surround Sound Applications
- Custom Tooled Design for High Power & Deep Bass Response
- Universal Mounting for Support Bar, Tubing, Frame, Roll-Cage
- Includes Custom Grill, Installation Hardware
- 1200 Watt Rated Peak Power
- Marine Grade Rating: IP-44
- 8.0'' High Quality Polypropylene Injection Cone
- 1.5'' High Temperature KEISV Voice Coil
- 2.0'' Cone Midrange
- 0.5'' Superior Dome Tweeter / Sub-Tweeter
- Tube Mounting Brackets Sizes: 2'' ~ 3''
- 65 Oz. Magnet Structure
- Frequency Response: 50-20kHz
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.9'' x 9.8'' x 13.3'' (Including Mounting Bracket)
- Sold as : 1
- UPC: 68888759182
- Weight: 6.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.