The 12W0v3 is a rugged performer with excellent efficiency, excursion capability and linearity. Its overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class. It features a beefy 2 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability. The 12W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a moderately sized 1.375 cu. ft. (38.9 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 75-300 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 600 watts
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.64 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-7/16"
- sealed box volume: 1.375 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921664
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 92166
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 90 Days Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.