Looking for a more moving audio experience? Take Infinity car audio for a ride. Innovative materials and breakthrough engineering have always put Infinity products out in front of the competition. So expect extreme output from Kappa subs, but be prepared for accuracy and detail that may simply blow you away. The Kappa Series subwoofers feature SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), a HARMAN-exclusive impedance selector, that lets you choose a 2- or 4-ohm impedance at the flip of a switch. Our proprietary aero-cooling design keeps the voice coil cool while optimizing power handling and longterm reliability. And, the acoustically damped glass-fiber cones have been engineered to minimize distortion and unwanted artifacts. More performance. More flexibility. You get both when you step up to a Kappa subwoofer.
- 8" Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI™) Kappa Series Subwoofer: Choose between 2 or 4 ohm impedance at the flip of a switch
- Peak: 1600 watts
- RMS: 400 watts
- Recommended power range: 34 - 200W RMS
- Proprietary aero-cooling design keeps the voice coil cool
- Acoustically damped glass-fiber cone
- Premium screw down terminals: Accommodates up to 8 gauge wire
- Aero-cooled voice coil: Two-sided, ducted airflow design / Increases power handling and improves reliability
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/4"
- Cutout diameter: 7-1/2"
- Frequency Response: 34 - 200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 34.5 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 20
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.