- optional remote level control available
- 8-gauge power and ground leads and a 40-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp inputs and outputs
- Class D amp technology
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 40 Hz)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 125 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- speaker-level inputs (require speaker wire to RCA adapters)
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 40-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 8-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 7-1/8"D
- Fits Perfectly Under Or Behind A Seat
- Genuine CompC Subwoofer
- Custom Port Design
- Made Of Heavy MDF
- Spring Loaded Speaker Terminal
- Thick Black Carpet Protects the Enclosure
- Embroidered KICKER Logo
- Works Perfectly with CX300.1
- sealed box volume: 0.50 - 1.20 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.66 - 1.20 cu. ft.
- suitable for free-air use
- injection-molded polypropylene cone
- frequency response: 30-500 Hz
- power handling: 50-200 watts RMS
- 8" 4-ohm subwoofer
- ribbed foam surround
- peak power handling: 400 watts
- sensitivity: 85.6 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-7/8"
- UPC: 713783827336
- Weight: 40
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.