|The new S-Series speakers from Alpine have upgraded voice coils and cone material to provide outstanding sound quality. These are now considered standard upgrades of OEM car speakers.
- Incredible sound quality
- Perfect for an OEM upgrade with many sizes to choose from to suit almost any vehicle
- Now available in a 6x9-inch component set, perfect for newer trucks and SUVs
- Larger voice coil and new CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic) cone
- Now with Alpine’s patented HAMR (High Amplitude Multi-Roll) Surround, allowing for large amounts of linear air movement
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter (3/4-inch silk dome tweeter on the S-S40 speaker)
- Grilles available for 6x9-inch, 6.5-inch, and 5.25-inch models (grilles sold separately)
- S-Series speakers deliver the winning combination of incredible sound and value within an entry-level category.
|The S-Series speakers have a large voice coil. The 6.5-inch and 6x9-inch models have a 35-mm voice coil, and this large voice coil size increases their driving power and control of the motor. The S-Series speakers are the first in the industry to use a material called CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic), a very lightweight yet rigid material. On a standard, off-the-shelf oval cone, the edges are naturally weaker than the center due to the elongated shape. Since the CFRP material is directional, it can be manipulated during the molding process to strengthen the areas of the cone that are normally weak. The result is rigidity throughout the cone that delivers accurate and efficient performance. The ability to manipulate the CFRP material during the molding process is currently exclusive to Alpine and the S-Series speakers. Alpine has three patent-pending procedures in support of this innovative manufacturing process.
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized online retailer of ALPINE products. We source ouor inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original ALPINE merchendise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
- CTA-2031: 85W RMS, 260W Peak Power Handling
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-22kHz
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276040961
- Weight: 16
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.