JBL Patented Plus One Glass Fiber Woofers with Rubber Surrounds
Plus One glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with up to 25 percent more active cone-area than the competition. The result is remarkably accurate surround with high SPL performance. The hi-roll rubber surrounds allow the woofer cone to move freely and emit bolder bass.
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL speakers have to go through environmental testing that would destroy other speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Power Handling 110Wrms, 330W peak
- Sensitivity (@ 2.83V) 96dB
- Frequency Response 35Hz – 30kHz
- Voice Coil Diameter 1-7/16in. (35.5mm)
- Impedance 2.5ohms
- Glass fiber Plus One woofer cone
- Rubber surround
- Low impedance design gets more out of your stereo or amplifier
- Edge-driven soft-dome tweeters
- Switchable crossovers: 0dB and +3dB
- 1.3" Oversized voice coil
- Top-mount Depth: 3.14"
- Cutout Dimensions: 8.69" x 5.82"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036357029
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.