The flax auto kit PC 165 F is a 6½” (16.5 cm) speaker driver with a power of 70 Watts RMS.
This coaxial kit is the ideal solution for rear speaker drivers for vehicles equipped with Flax component kits in the front (PS 165 F, PS 165 FX, PS 165 F3 or PS 130 F). Indeed, many vehicles only have one location in the rear for a wideband coaxial speaker driver. The PC 165 F can be used to back up your front speaker drivers using the same Flax cone technology for perfectly balanced sound. The PC 165 F can also be installed in the front as a replacement for other coaxial kits.
The kit is supplied with the appropriate protective grilles.
- Diameter: 6.5" (165mm)
- Mounting depth: 2-7/8'' (72.50mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Voice coil height: 1/2"' (13mm)
- Motor: Magnet
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Cone: Flax
- Integrated crossover: 6dB/oct
- Max. power: 140W
- Nom. power: 70W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91.9dB
- Frequency response: 60Hz-28kHz
- Impedance: 4Ù
- Accessories: supplied grilles
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 3544057750206
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.