Optimized Frame Size
Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
Variety of Choices
Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
- Peak: 330 watts per pair / 165 watts each
- Top-mount Depth: 1-13/16"
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- RMS: 110 watts per pair / 55 watts each
- Edge-driven textile tweeter
- Plus One polypropylene midwoofer cone
- Frequency Response: 53 - 21000 Hz
- Shallow mount and smaller mounting diameter for wider fitment
- Cutout Dimensions: 4-7/8"
- 3 ohms impedance
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667373467
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.