Optimized Frame Size
Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
Variety of Choices
Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- 4"x6" 2-way speakers (pair)
- top-mount depth: 1-3/4"
- 1/2" balanced textile dome tweeter
- frequency response: 75-21,000 Hz
- handles up to 45 watts RMS (135 watts peak power)
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- grilles not included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667372460
- Weight: 6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.