Optimized Frame Size
Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
Variety of Choices
Available in a range of standard sizes—3", 4", 5-1/4", 6-1/2", 6" x 8" and 4" x 6" coaxial, 6" x 9" 3-way, and 5-1/4", 6-1/2", and 6" x 9" component—they’re the perfect upgrade from factory speakers.
- 6"x8" 2-way speakers (pair)
- speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- top-mount depth: 2-5/16"
- grilles not included
- frequency response: 49-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667372477
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.