Listen to the music you love the way the artist wanted it to sound.
The X-Series’ speaker cone is made from a tightly interwoven Nano-fiber material. The extremely small diameter fibers create a damped, rigid cone structure while staying lightweight. Because of this light rigidity, the X-Series speaker is capable of highly accurate sound reproduction while maintaining a soft tonality. The cone’s resistance to flex ensures there is very little to no discoloration of sound and phase shifts. The result is a highly accurate speaker that is well staged in front of you.
Onlinecarstereo is a long time authorized online retailer of ALPINE products. We source ouor inventory straight from the manufacturer so you know you are getting original ALPINE merchendise. We always strive to provide the cheapest price online and 100% total customer satisfaction and after market service.
- Max: 720 W per set/ 360 W per side
- RMS: 240 W per set/ 120 W per side
- Recommended power range: 10 - 120W RMS
- Hi-Res Audio compatible
- Nano-fiber woofer cone
- H.A.M.R. surround
- 1" carbon graphite tweeter
- Tweeters swivel within flush mounts
- Adjustable tweeter attenuation: 0dB, +3dB, -3dB
- Adjustable tweeter phase: Normal or reverse
- A-Pole type neodymium magnet
- Top-mount Depth: 3-1/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-7/8" x 8-7/8"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 45 - 50,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- 2 Sets of X-S69C
- UPC: 793276040381
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.