Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming
Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). Easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the AVH-3400NEX without having to go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Apple CarPlay: The AVH-3400NEX features Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music, and access messages with just a word or a touch.
Android Auto: The AVH-3400NEX also features Android Auto which extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving and automatically brings you useful information and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they’re needed. It’s vdesigned to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead.
- DVD/CD receiver
- 7" motorized fold-out VGA touchscreen
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- customizable touchscreen interface
- multi-color illumination
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- Waze navigation app compatibility with Android Auto
- AppRadio Mode+ for smartphone integration with Pioneer app
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- Siri Hands Free compatible with compatible iPhones
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- plays lossless FLAC audio files (up to 192kHz/24-bit) from flash media
- 13-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
- high- and low-pass filters
- Advanced Sound Retriever
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.