Soundigital's 800.4D EVO II, 4-channel amplifier is designed to power your subwoofer with up to 800 watts RMS, so you can experience a whole new different feel in your music. EVO line now features a linear power supply with an efficiency over 90% which lowers consumption while producing solid and longer bass sounds.
- Version 4 Ohms
- Power per channel:
- Power at 12.6V at 1ohm 2 x 400 W RMS
- Power at 12.6V at 2ohm 4 x 110 W RMS
- Power at 12.6V at 4ohm 4 x 61 W RMS
- Bridge Power at 12.6V at 2ohm: 2 x 400 W RMS
- Bridge Power at 12.6V at 4ohm: 2 x 220 W RMS
- THD + N (10% Rated Power) = 0.03%
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 5Hz - 20kHz
- Damping Factor < 200
- Max Current Draw 78 A
- Operating Voltage: 9v to 16V
- Current Draw (Music) 39A
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5V to 6V
- High Pass Filter: 80 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: 80 Hz
- UPC: 7898644520076
- Weight: 2.65
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.